Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Should I write about the fan club I started for myself in High School?
Should I write about losing it, you know my v-i-r-g-i-n-i-t-y?
Should I write about the time I spent on a Georgia chain gang?
Should I write about my Fender guitar that I could only play one song on, (Surfer Girl) and that I recently sold for 2000 bucks?
Should I write about how I was up for the part of Fonzie on Happy Days but was beaten out by Henry Winkler, wait that wasn't me that was Mickey Dolenz. I keep getting the two of us mixed up.
Should I write about the time I saw basketball legend Cazzie Russell at the airport and I waved at him, and said "hi Cazzie" and he ignored me, the rat bastard?
Should I write about telling Roy Orbison to lose the shades?
Should I write about how it was actually me, and not Yoko Ono, who broke up the Beatles, and how the five of us were playing truth or dare, and Ringo, Richie to his friends, picked dare and I said " I dare you to break up the band," and so they did, and if you don't believe me, check out the unauthorized Biography of the Beatles written by Emporer Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, entitled Boz and the Beatles, of course it is written in Ethiopian or whatever language they use in Ethiopia, and it is probably out of print too, but you could check out Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble, just to make sure, is that what you want, really?