Saturday, February 15, 2003

Geez, I'm glad Valentine's Day is over and not because the holiday sucks, even though it does, but because now I won't have to read all your whiny blog posts for another year. Valentine's Day is actually kind of fun if you are a bargain hunter, ok, make that cheap.

Things I bought for Valentine's Day
1. Lunch at Burger King with a buy one get one free coupon.
2. A one lb. box of chocolate from the discount supermarket for $2.49,and the candy was very good, because I ate most of it.
3. A huge stuffed dog with a rose stuck in it's mouth from Kmart marked down from $9.99 to $4.99.
4. No cards.

Things I received for Valentine's Day
1. A smiley face Valentine cup, with the price tag still on it, for 50 cents.
2. A bottle of musk after shave with the price still on it, for $1.00.
3. A bathmat with the price tag still on it, for $4.00.
4. No cards

Just have fun with it.