Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Is it ever appropriate to call a woman handsome? I don't mean handsome in a Martha Raye or Bea Arthur way. Hmmm, let me see if I can think of an example of a woman I would consider handsome. She'd be over thirty, and probably over forty, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was over fifty, and of course attractive, someone who has grown into her beauty. Ok, Salma Hayek would be a good example. She is one hot babe, and over forty, and definitely one fine handsome woman, and this post is bordering on becoming preachy and serious, and not Yahoo Serious, but the kind the of serious that everyone has always told me I could never be. Let me out of here before I sprout wings and quote Chairman Mao, and damn if I didn't run grammar check and it was suggested that I change Chairman Mao to Chairperson Mao. Color me boz, and paint me stupid.

Salma Hayek, one damn fine handsome piece of womanhood.



Salma Hayek, one damn fine handsome piece of womanhood, who just happens to be smoking a phallic symbol, and was that by accident or choice on my part?