Sunday, February 23, 2003

People and things I remember for no particular reason.

Yaz Pistachio.
Toothpaste in aerosol cans.
Tom Slick.
They put the last clean shirt on my poor brother Bill.
A&P.
The gap between Marge Rivard's front teeth, which, by the way, did not detract from her earthy sexuality.
My 9th grade Algebra teacher's distaste for clock watchers which led him to put a burgundy curtain in front of the classroom clock.
Duck and cover.
Hai Karate.
Girls who wore pink lipstick in junior high school.
The Johnny Ginger Show.
Jill Stephens, hubba, hubba, hubba.
Ugly cheerleaders.
Tab.
Things that go bump in the night.
He & She, and Paula Prentiss's sexy throaty voice.
Bleeding Madras.
That one time at band camp.
Danny Simonescu and his PF Flyers.
That girl with the skinny legs.
The girl with the "you catch me, you fuck me" Mustang.
The first day of the rest of your life.