Monday, March 03, 2003

If you were stranded on a deserted island with the fantasy squeeze of your choice who would be your fantasy squeeze and what ten music CD's would be essential to make your life bearable. This is presuming that you also had a CD player and some sort of power supply to run it on.
You are limited to one fantasy squeeze unless your squeeze is a Siamese twin, but your CD selection can be a few more or a few less than ten, and if there are any other essential amenities feel free to include them.
I will list mine after my nap where I will hopefully be dreaming about a wrestling match between all my fantasy squeezes the outcome of which will decide my ULTIMATE fantasy squeeze.
The spaceship awaits.
Here is what I have so far.
1. Highway 61 Revisited - Bob Dylan, I have been listening to this since 1965, and am currently on my 4th copy, many people cite this album as the reason for my various pecadillo's.
2. Lucinda Williams - Lucinda Williams, I pick this over Car Wheels on a Gravel Road only because it has more tracks, but I would find some way to smuggle Car Wheels on to the island.
3. The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground, and I am getting bored with listing reasons, so it will only be a list from now on.
4. Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? - The Cranberries
5. Basher - Nick Lowe
6. Exile in Guyville - Liz Phair
7. Blondie - Best of Blondie
8. The Singles - The Pretenders
9. Desire Road - Bob Woodruff
10. Greatest Hits - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

And my fantasy squeeze would be Siamese twins Jennifer Jason Leigh and Shalom Harlow.

Jennifer Jason Leigh



Shalom Harlow