Sunday, March 09, 2003

I'm stuck in the 60's again. After that last post I had to get out my Moby Grape illegally downloaded and burnt CD, my love beads, my black light posters which would look a lot ??? if I had a black light, and my peace button collection. Hey, man, don't bogart that joint!

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam.
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

Well, come on mothers throughout the land,
Pack your boys off to Vietnam.
Come on fathers, don't hesitate,
Send 'em off before it's too late.
Be the first one on your block
To have your boy come home in a box.
Preceding lyrics furnished by the County Joe and the Fish lyric generator.