Saturday, March 08, 2003

Just how much diet Coke can one man drink, ditto that on consuming generic Starbursts
and live to tell about it.
I think I may have reached my limit on the generic Starbursts, but when it comes to diet Coke, or diet Pepsi for that matter, I have a bottomless pit for a stomach, and it must be cast iron too, though they did think I had an ulcer one time, but it turned out that it was just the early stages of my agoraphobia, but at the time I didn't know it was agoraphobia, and I wouldn't know for many many (many?) years that it was agoraphobia, and if you say the word agoraphobia enough times the sting sort of goes away, doesn't it.
I have a little spit spot on my screen that is driving me crazy, but I am too lazy to get the generic Windex that isn't supposed to streak, but does, to clean off my screen.
Color me dufus tonight.