Sunday, March 30, 2003

Well, la di dah, li di friggin' dah.
I don't know what it is, but I've felt hostile all day.
Probably boredom, or a bad night's sleep
or the stone in my shoe
or the hole in pocket
or the cats in the cradle
or the bats in the belfry
or the dogs in the kennel
or the fennel in my spice rack
or the lentils in my soup
and how come every time I think of lentils I think of Neil from the Young Ones?
or is it Neil Young from Everyone ... Knows This is Nowhere?
I wanna live with a cinnamon girl
I could be happy the rest of my life
With a cinnamon girl.

And Neil Young is still alive, did you know that, but he isn't so young anymore,
But Fred Neil is dead, not to be confused with Drop Dead Fred, which was a movie starring Rik Mayall, who also played Rik from ...
you guessed it The Young Ones!
I always make sense if you hang around long enough.
La di dah, la di friggin' dah.