Thursday, April 17, 2003

10 MORE THINGS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
1. I have a bald spot on the back of my head shaped like Greenland
2. I've mellowed
3. My brother-in-law is the spitting image of country/western superstar Kenny Rogers, or is that Rodgers
4. She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
5. You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd, but you can be happy if you've a mind to
6. Superman was my favorite comic book hero growing up, because, dammit I wanted my hero's to be perfect, not some wimp ass teenager like Peter Parker aka Spiderman, hell I was a wimp ass teenager, and I didn't need Stan Lee throwing it back in my face
7. Love stinks, but not as bad as the pair of sneakers that I keep out in the garage that I wear when I mow the lawn
8. I envy women that can grow a decent mustache
9. When I was in high school I converted my walk in closet into a hippie haven, with posters, and blacklights, and incense and stuff.
10. I am not, nor have I ever been Kevin Arnold from The Wonder Years