Sunday, April 06, 2003

Happy Daylight Savings Time to one and all.
Do we get gifts today?
Seems like we should, or at least I should.
So if anyone has anything they would like to give me, gift wise, please feel free to contact me
and I am sure we can work something out.
And remember, I do accept Paypal.
But I wouldn't turn down checks, money orders, or cash,
Even loose change, but I would prefer it to be rolled,
It would make it much easier for me when I take it to the bank.
Even a canned ham would be nice,
lake front property
Stanley Cup playoff tickets,
Donations to the charity of your choice, in my name.
Bowling shoes, new or used, but if used make sure they are disinfected.
Turkish taffy, Bit-o-honey, Mars bars
Faygo Red Pop
Restraints, leather or metal
a Boomerang, one that comes back preferred
One of those toy pigs that defecates when you squeeze them
An assortment of Whamm-o products.
A Wendy's gift certificate
A pair of droopy sweat socks autographed by the late Pistol Pete Maravich.
American Tourister Luggage, with wheels
and ....
A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, a hug around the neck, a hug around the neck,
from you.
Screeeeeeeeeeeeech.