Thursday, April 24, 2003

Resident Evil
for Cheeks
The zombie flesh eating film is not my genre, but it did have Milla Jovovich in it, and the less she speaks the better she is, and I don't mean that in a women should be seen and not heard sense, but in the sense she is such a bad actress that dialogue just gets in the way of her looks.
But it also had Michelle Rodriguez in it, and she just totally sucked, the sneer and the attitude just didn't cut it ...
Who am I kidding, the movie sucked ...
I hated it ...
The only think that kept me from falling asleep in the first half hour was when the black dude got sliced and diced by the laser beam.
And I'm tired, and I didn't want to write this, but I did, so that's it.
So are you people satisfied, did you drain enough of my blood today, I might have another pint or two left, do you want it, huh, do you want it ...
Resident Evil Report Card: C-