Saturday, May 10, 2003

Jess's Prize
A Post dedicated to Jess.

Jess is a young lesbian, which isn't anything like being a young republican, unless you are of course young, lesbian, and republican. But hey, lets not hold anyones political orientation against them. She lives in New York, or New Brunswick, or New Caledonia, someplace New, at least I'm pretty sure that she does.
Ok, I lied, Jess lives in New York, but not New York, New York, more like upstate New York, either in Rochester, where I've never been, or Binghamton, where I have been, once, a long, long, long time ago, way before Jess was a young anything, let alone a young republican lesbian.
Jess is in high school, and plans on attending one of the SUNY's in the fall.
Now, without further adieu ..

Jess, a list.
1. She is an American.
2. She likes to visit Canada.
3. She has tons of friends.
4. She likes to eat out, and I don't mean that in a lesbian sense.
5. Maura Tierney makes her weak in the knees, join the club.
6. She'd like to see what's under Amy Wynn Pastor's tool belt.
7. She has a crush on her gym teacher.
8. She is under 18 and a lesbian, so I lose out on both counts.
9. She laughs in the face of danger, I'm reaching now.
10. For a lesbian she doesn't sweat much, oh boz, that was totally uncalled for, but wait, that would make a pretty good catch phrase for her blog ... For a lesbian I don't sweat much, or words to that effect.

And as always, some of the above is true, some has elements of truth to it, and some wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit it on the ass.
Oh yeah, the link thing.