Wednesday, August 20, 2003

For the thousands of you interested in The Grand Ennui T-shirt ...
I am not in the T-shirt business, all I did was go down to the local Ye Olde T-Shirt Shoppe, and had them make one up. The shirt was 7 bucks, and it was 25 cents a letter, and since they were having an end of season sale they took 20% off the purchase, and it ended up costing something like 9 and a half bucks, and I think it would be really awesome, yeah I said awesome, if everyone went down to their own local Ye Olde T-Shirt Shoppe and had a T-shirt made up, oh no, not of The Grand Ennui, but with their own blog logo, and you could share with us, much like I shared with you, the joy of letting the world know that you are blog and you are proud, or something.
Ramble, ramble, ramble, it's too hot to do anything else.
And this post is already way too long, and I'm not even sure if I remember what the original concept of the post was, but I think it had something to do with me, and you'd probably have a Jimmy Olson scoop if it wasn't.