Friday, August 22, 2003

Why don't I like Sean Penn.
I mean he's a good actor, isn't he.
I mean he was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
"Aloha Mr. Hand"
That still cracks me up.
Of course the best parts of Fast Times were Phoebe Cates' and Jennifer Jason Leigh's best parts, and to be honest with you I didn't even know that Sean Penn was in it until the third of fourth time I saw the movie.
Oh yeah, he was in Forrest Gump ...
No wait a minute that was Tom Hanks.
Sean Penn played a tard in that movie I didn't see, but I heard it was pretty good, but actually how hard is it to play a tard, I mean didn't we all use to go to the mall when we were in Junior High and goof on people by playing the tard.
So anyway, I think the real reason I don't like Sean Penn is because he only beat-up Madonna, he didn't kill her.
[The real Madonna was not harmed in the writing of this post, and remember kids, the boz only uses violence to make a point, or something.]