Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I'm getting my new hard drive installed tomorrow, unless an impending family crisis rips us asunder.
I'm cool with it, I was going to say I'm jiggy with it, but thought better of it, because I have enough trouble hopping without throwing hipping into the mix.
I think I'll go watch True Grit, because John Wayne may be my father.
And I just wish all this company would go home.
Ok, here's the deal. The group that stood us up on Saturday called and left a message on my answering machine that they were coming up tomorrow, I'm not sure if I am ready to forgive and forget, or even be civil, of course my lawn mower does need fixing, so that might grease the wheels a little bit.
Now if I can only keep from strangling my other nephew's wife, everything will be copacetic.
So that would make John Wayne cacoa's grandfather.