Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Dear Abby,
I swear sometimes I am still the same 13 year old kid with bad skin and a bad haircut that I was so many years ago.
Let me 'splain.
I use the walking track at the gym, and I am a fast walker, not a power walker, I would never flail my arms around like some spastic special olympian, I'm just a fast walker, but anyway, being that I walk fast I'm always lapping other walkers, and this is where I bring in the part about being the gawky 13 year old ...
Whenever I pass a female walker, no matter what her age, her build, her race, or her religious affiliation I go into uber geek mode.
My nose starts running.
One of my shoelaces comes untied.
A piece of tape magically appears around the nose piece of my glasses.
And a zit the size and likeness of Mount Rushmore flares up on the end of my nose.
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
I mean it happens every time.
I guess what I'm trying to say is WHY ME !!!
Signed
Boz the Internet Icon