Sunday, November 09, 2003

FIFTY POSTS IN FIFTY HOURS
#43
I've told three people to bite me tonight, and it's getting rather monotonous, so just to make it a bit easier on me ...

Fat Free Malone
Rosa Posa
ATL SuperStar
ChezPink
Paranoid.Android
Shanti
HotDamn Doyle
Cacoa Deuce
Cheeks
Sullivan
Dynamite Diva & Mr. Lingus
Whitey Owns Me
Fuzzy Bottomed AntiChrist
You Made Monkey Cry
Anna the PunkRawk ... Girl
Mo
Zann
Just Blu
The Yetidrone
Anti's ... From Hell
The Hard Artist
Bored Housewife
Mad Mathias
Cunty Fresh Me
Flame Dame
The Mad Dater
Definition of Boredom
Digital Hamster
Chizzle
Divine Trash
An Aussie Lad
Flowers Eat Shit
Blog Collective
Jagerbomb
Marci
Romy
Stacey the Sinner
Paul
Scandalous
Just-Jess
2 Second Shelf Life
And another thing
Stray bullet
Mostly Fluff
Rachel
Cartoon Pig
Monique
Nada_0_Nil
Vanessa
The Pimpress

Ya'll can just go ahead and bite me, and get it over with. Come to think of it, there's a few, ok, more than a few of you who I wouldn't mind biting me multiple times around various erogenous zones.
This was a panic post, don't judge it too harshly.