Thursday, November 13, 2003

I need to get a haircut, but it's still pretty windy and the barber shop is like a 15 mile drive, which would be 30 miles round trip if I decided to come back home, and damn I just heard that about 20 states are effected by strong winds, and that's a lot.
But boz, you might say, aren't there any barber shops closer than the one that is 15 miles away.
Well yeah, I would reply, but .... and there's always a but, isn't there.
The barber shop that I used to go to, which is 1.5 miles from here, which ironically figures out to a tenth of the distance to the barber shop I currently go to, really creeps me out for two reasons.
The first reason being that I think the one barber is trying to hit on me, which would be cool if it was a she and she was breathtakingly beautiful, but what would a breathtakingly beautiful female barber be doing cutting hair in a small town barber shop in NE Michigan, I mean heck if she was breathtakingly beautiful she could probably get a job cutting hair in Saginaw, or become a Penthouse centerfold, but the barber is a he, and I don't swing that way, NTTAWWI, and he dyes his hair, and a bunch of other stuff to creepy to mention.
The second reason is that the other barber has what I am almost positive is a borderline case of Tourette's Syndrome, and pity the fool who was in his chair while he was snipping away with an extra sharp pair of barber scissors and an episode commenced.
Stab, stab, stab, blood, blood, blood, kill, die, fuck, tic, tic, tic, etc, etc, etc.
This post is long enough.