Monday, November 24, 2003

Send Me Your Tips and Tricks on How to Get to Sleep
and Seymour an Introduction

Well, jesus wept.
Here it is almost 8 in the morning and I've been up since about 5 in the morning and if you do the math that means I got about, ehhhhhhh, maybe 2 hours of sleep.
Ok, that doesn't mean I'll only get two hours of sleep, at least I hope it doesn't, because being part of the idle rich, he says tongue in cheekingly, I can sleep all day if I want, and no one would be the wiser, so put that in your ditty bag and stroke it.
I'm thinking about doing another post for Audio Boz later today, but then again I'm also thinking about having sex with Angelina Jolie and her dog Boo, or some other appropriately Angelina Jolie named dog, and I'm even starting to creep my own self out, and I'm rambling, and I think I'm starting to hallucinate, but I digress, I love you all, but not in the same creepy sort of way that I love Angelina and Boo.
Good night, or whatever.