Friday, September 27, 2002

Spending way too much time tweaking my homepage, and not enough time tweaking my life.

I bought a five pack of chewing gum at the supermarket yesterday, and now my bedroom/computer room smells like Juicy Fruit.

I just downloaded Netscape 7, and I am going to try it as my default browser for awhile. I have always used IE in the past, but what the hell, you only live once.

The great Netscape 7 as default browser experiment is over, and I am back to IE, where I belong. If I were a computer geek, I would rant and rave about how Netscape sucks, but it is better than Bill "The Devil" Gates browser. Why do computer geeks hate Bill "The Devil" Gates so much? Could it be because they don't think Bill "The Devil" Gates is as smart as they are, and it is just because Bill "The Devil" Gates made a pact with Lucifer, that he is the richest SOB on the face of the earth, while they, computer genuises that they are, still live in their parent's basement, and spend their days trying to hack into the DOD's computer data base? Hmmm, could that be it?