Tuesday, October 22, 2002

I added my streaming webcam to the page. The image isn't viewable here, but opens in a new window. Of course I don't turn it on very often, because it either freezes up or crashes my computer. Life is so unfair!

It's a humbling experience when no one reads your blog. Do I look like humble? Hey, I got your freakin' humble!

JUNK FOODS I HAVE NEVER HAD:
Beef Jerky. Slim Jims. Pork Rinds. Fritos, Cheetos, or any food that ends in Os.

THE SAGA OF THE MISSING ARCHIVES HAS BEEN SOLVED!
Thanks to the greatly appreciated help of "Irene the Q" I am now able to link my archives to the front page.
If I wasn't old enough to be Irene's father I'd give her a big kiss, so how about a dozen roses instead?



Thanks again Irene.


We have established the fact that I am both compulsive and anal retentive. What more will we discover about my fragile psyche?

The Autumn leaves outside my computer room/bedroom



I don't know if you have checked out Friggles the Clown (see left hand margin), but Friggles is boz's alter ego, sort of, and boz is my alter ego, not sort of, but for sure, and doesn't that count as another psychoses for my already fragile psyche? Sybil and Eve are coming over tonight for a game of Mille Borne. I hope I have enough chairs for all of us.

I made up that part about Mille Borne, I have never played it in my life, but it seemed to fit into the flow of the sentence. Didn't it?