Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I keep getting an ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD pop-up window whenever I try to access my blog. When I click cancel it goes away, and it doesn't keep me from accessing the page, but it is annoying. I wonder if this is a temporary glitch, or a glimpse into the future, or something I screwed up. The ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD fiasco is over. It must have been a technical glitch, because it has cleared up without me doing anything. How come when anything screws up on my computer I immediately think it is my fault?

I just flashed back on the 80's group Echo & the Bunnymen. Think I'll dig through my cd's and give it a listen.

That was tough one. I didn't know if I had it under E for Echo or B for Bunnymen. Turns out it was stuck between Elvis Costello and Elvis Presley. Go figure.
Back in the 80's when my one nephew, Sean, was in his teens, I told him that I liked the group Echo & the Bunnymen. He didn't believe me. He thought I was making the name up.

I love to read other people's faq's. It is vanity, full blown.

An orange font on a black background is the easiest on the eyes, and is also the easiest to read. I read that somewhere, or I dreamed that I read that somewhere, or it is quite possible that I made it up.

In my halloween pic it looks like I have both a bad dye job and a bad rug. I have neither. What you see is what you get. More's the pity.