Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Since I am pretty sure no one would buy me anything from an Amazon.com wishlist, I have hit upon a different get rich quick scheme. I am going to sell my organs. If you want it, and I have it, you can buy it. Of course for this to work for me, I will need the money up front, and you will have to wait for my demise to collect the organ of your choice. Contact me through this site, my email must be around here somewhere, and I will get back to you.


Do you like my Halloween background? Kind of garish, isn't it? It's only for a few more days, then I will pick out a nice soothing, tranquil Thanksgiving backround.


I had to tone down the bright halloween orange. It was hyp-MO-tizing me. The muted gray is much easier on the eyes.

My internal clock is back on track. Bring it on world.

Me and a friend.



I'm better looking, but he has a better personality, and he's smarter too.

I don't know why I can't leave well enough alone. My anal retentivity rears it's ugly head again. Is retentivity a word?