Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I can't believe all the saps that are still with HaloScan, it's been three days, and it's not like it is the first time, if your significant other treated you like HaloScan treated you, you'd be gone in sixty seconds ...
or booked on the Springer Show ...
Well, Jerry, it's like this ...
or both ...
baby.
It's 4:30 in the morning, excuse the bile of this post, but, it is the truth as typed through my sleep encrusted eyes.
Ok, that was kind of harsh, it's the truth as I see it, which may or may not be the truth as the rest of the world sees it, but I can't speak for the rest of the world, well I could, but that would be presumptuous, and wrong, very, very, wrong, so where was I?
saps, HalocScan, three days, significant, sixty seconds ...
Springer Show ...
baby
4:30, bile, truth, encrusted, world, presumptuous, wrong,
blah, blah, blah, balh,
balh??? wtf.
arrivederci ...
baby.
Ok, if you promise not to say anything about my comments system going down, I'll promise not to badmouth HaloScan anymore.
While I am at it, I want to apologize for calling you saps, that was a poor choice of words, it wasn't a wrong choice, just a poor choice, and I meant saps in the best possible way.