Monday, March 31, 2003

lucy did the near impossible.
She talked me out of my funk.
I'm going to stop and smell the coffee and the roses
And I might even try to walk and chew gum
And duck and cover
And twist and shout
And bubble and squeak
And bangers and mash
And lather and rinse
and repeat,
And isn't that just a ploy by the shampoo conglomerates to get you to use more shampoo
thus further lining the pockets of Mr. Prell.
And isn't Prell a funny name for a shampoo
And wouldn't Prell be a funny name for anything
And do they even make Prell anymore
And if they don't, I think we know the reason.
"Hey mom, did you buy the Prell"
That's a line from the movie The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man in the Moon Marigolds
Directed by Paul Newman
and starring Joanne Woodward.
Man, I need some Prell, bad
real, real, bad.