Friday, August 01, 2003

A little of this, a little of that, and a whole lot of nothing on a Friday night

Eloon from CoopBlog has joined boz's ring. See right hand column near the bottom of the page.
She is part of that unruly British mob, you know the ones I mean, they put vinegar on their FRENCH FRIES, and think that a Wimpy Burger is a real hamburger.
Anyway, it's nice to see a little more international flavor to my growing legion of fans, and to take a page out of the Brit's book ...
The Sun Never Sets On The Bozley Empire
or something like that.
On a completely different subject ...
Both Jess and Melissa, the Profane Princess said that I would be part of their dinner party of six, but now I have two Jess's linked and I don't know whether it was .Jess or Jess, but there's only one Melissa, at least for now.
Anyway the dinner thing isn't a real good idea because I eat with my hands, however I somewhat make up for this by being a good tipper ... 20% baby.
So screw this popsicle stand I think I have a movie to watch.
Eat me later
Jess