Monday, November 10, 2003

FIFTY POSTS IN FIFTY HOURS
#48
I dare anyone to deny me my internet icon status now. I mean this is pretty fuckin' impressive, and you know something, the posts haven't been half bad.
And I want you to know, I couldn't have done it without you, and I say that with all the false humility I can muster.
I can't lie, it always has been, and always will be, all about me.
I blacked out there for a minute. Where was I?
Oh yeah, humility, me, me, me, yeah that just about sums it up.
And that reminds me of a story from back on my days on Crete.
There was a young airman, and honest it wasn't me, who wanted to get out of the air force so bad that he feigned craziness in hopes of getting a section eight discharge.
Well anyway, they sent him to Germany to see a shrink, and one of the questions that the shrink asked the young airman, that wasn't me ... honest, is what he did after he masturbated.
And he told them he drank a Pepsi and wrote a letter to his mother.
I think he got his discharge, and I think I'll have a Pepsi.

I wonder if my mother is still up, I haven't called her in awhile.