Sunday, November 16, 2003

What is cool?
Well, yeah, I'm cool, or at least I've led myself to believe that I am, and how come you never see an oriental chick hitch-hiking, now that would definitely be cool, 'specially if I offered her a ride and she said "cool" and jumped in all cool and stuff and she was sort of geekish but in a cool way, and she quoted Lenny Bruce and Joseph Heller, and used words like copacetic and oblique, and her glasses framed her face perfectly, oh yeah baby, her glasses, and while she leaned over and poked me in the chest with her finger to make a point, her skirt would ride up, and there'd be nothing but skin and more skin, and cotton baby, you know you gots to love the cotton, and she smelled like laundry just out of the dryer, and where the fuck did that come from, and did I mention, oh yeah, I did mention it, and don't forget her boobs, well, yeah, like I'd forget her boobs, and of course we'd end up having sex, oral anal, doggie, reverse cowgirl, and like a couple of freakin' missionaries too, but there would be no talk of marriage ... marriage whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????
Anyway, where was I?
Oh yeah, good night, catch you on the flipside.