Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I heard a joke on the Fox News Channel's Morning Show today, and by the way, aren't the three people who host that show about the three dimmest bulbs in the fixture, anyway here is the joke, and I paraphrase, because I can't emulate the sound of the female anchor's gum cracking sounds.

French Dude to American Dude (feel free to substitute Dudette for Dude, if that is your inclination)

French Dude: You American's have no right to invade (insert country of your choice, because as I once stated this is a politics free blog) It is wrong, it is war mongering, you have no right to be the policemen of the world, you stick your nose in everywhere, blah, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda.

American Dude: Tell me, do you speak German?

French Dude: No.

American Dude: You're welcome.