Friday, July 11, 2003

I just got back from Alpena, the city my late Uncle Dan used to call the armpit of Michigan, but it isn't really that bad, kind of nice actually, ok it may not be the vagina of Michigan, probably more like the earlobe of Michigan, and it does have a Wal*Mart where I was able to buy a desktop tripod that I can use with either my webcam or digicam, and I was also able to buy my sister a birthday present, the same sister who got me the black lounging pajamas for my birthday, and let me just add here that revenge is a dish best served cold, and it has been served.
Also stopped at the Big Lot and got a couple smashed in cans of pears in light syrup, most appropriate for the discriminating dieter, at only 79 cents a can.
I likes me some pears, uh-huh.
I am so very confused.