Sunday, July 13, 2003

I just woke up, and am I ever grumpy, so don't even try to piss me off, and that's two straight posts that I have used a form of the word piss, do I detect a theme, or a fetish, my eyelashes hurt, and nothing no good ever came out of ... something.
Cripes, I should just go back to bed, cause I am just looking for a fight.
C'mon punk, you wanna piece of me, or a piece of pie, or just a little peace of mind,
This isn't ennui so much as it is stagnation, like you care ... like I care ... like the care bears care, and shoot me a piece of that strawberry shortcake, if you please.
Quit looking at me like that, I told you that I just woke up
wake up, break up, everything is shake up
And every one's getting fat except Mama Cass.
Screw it, do it, in the middle of the road
No one will be watching us, why don't we do it in the road.
Murdoch, that's enough jibber jabber.