Sunday, November 16, 2003

Commenting on my comments on a Sunday night

dvl - Did I mention the ventriloquist was also a clown, oh yeah, and another thing ...
bite me.
Gwen - I'm not sure if you meant you had dreams like I had or you dreamt about me, either way you'd better check and see if your group medical covers the therapy I'm sure you're going to need.
Pimpress and belle - Love me, love my shirt.
Melissa - You'd better ask for a recount, either way I've got your back.
muscle 68 - I've always thought I was famous, so I guess that makes two of us.
nada - One can only hope you're going to Bozaritaville, and please don't forget the glasses.
paul - Keith Moon, John Bonham, Karen Carpenter, all drummers, all dead.
Kat and Pimpress - Get a room you two.
Jessica - "Boz My Heterosexual Lover" I like the sound of that.
Rachel - How can you be pissed, you could visit Graceland every day if you wanted, I mean it's friggin' GRACELAND!!!
Red, Sunny, boys tell 'Cilla I won't be home tonight, I've got to rehearse lines with Shelley Fabres.
Vanessa - Oooh, oooh, oooh, I've got an accent, I've got etchings too, would you like to come up and see them?
Hard Artist - If I really were a serial killer, would you still be alive.

Yeah, I know, it's just filler, but ... why I am making excuses
I am boz, I reek of ennui, and other things, so deal with it, or something.