Thursday, November 20, 2003

Well, it looks like blogger is back to only sporadic sucking so I can get back to spending too much time posting too much stuff ...
So, Ok, here's another list, because my brain is still a little under the weather, but other than that I'm starting to feel almost boz-like, which is like almost zen-like, or close to it.
Eight TV Chicks From The 80's Who Helped Me Make It Through The 80's
1. Lisa Whelchel - Facts of Life
2. Lisa Bonet - Cosby Show
3. Cindy Pickett - St. Elsewhere
4. Ari Meyers - Kate and Allie
5. Christine - You Can't Do That On Television
6. Khrystyne Haje - Head Of The Class
7. Linda Kelsey - Lou Grant
8. Geena Davis - Buffalo Bill

Man that list took a bit of time, and I had to change it from ten down to eight, because I started having flashbacks of the time I stared Charlie down from the wrong end of a bayonet.