Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I managed to get dressed and haul my lazy ass to the store to load up on cold medications. Man you just have to love the Dollar Store for stuff like that. I bought some stuff called Tom's of Maine Natural Cough and Cold Rub, which is just like Vicks Vaporub, but with a lemon verbena scent, just inhaling it will make you go ahhhhhhhhhhhh, as your socks get rocked off and go do the laundry for you. I also got 2 eight ounce bottles of a store brand equivalent to Vicks Formula 44D, and I once dated a girl who was a 44D. (rim shot)
Anyway, at the drugstore a 4 ounce bottle of Vicks 44D costs $5.49, like you people even care, and the shot of 44D I just took is starting to take effect so I'd better go lay down before I confess one of my deepest darkest secrets about the time I shared a bed with Michael Jackson and I made him my prison bitch, but in a sweet, non-sexual way.